Sunday, December 13, 2009

Twilight, New Moon... I don't get it....

I may be a little late to the party... but, recently I was pretty much forced into watching these films... and I just don't get what's so great about Twilight and New Moon. Yeah, yeah... the fact that I was pretty much dragged by the collar to the theaters, spent around $40 bucks on tickets/popcorn/drinks doesn't help either... but still...

To me, the whole vampire/romance/etc. genre has just been pushed to the brink and films like these just keep rising from the grave and no amount of garlic/crosses/stakes or even sunlight is enough to keep 'em from trying to bleed me and my wallet dry.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not an "Anti-Vampite." I liked Interview with the Vampire (Tom Cruise's best performance ever in my opinion) and Tsukihime (the Visual Novel) is a guilty pleasure of mine... but I'm just having a little trouble trying to see what's so great about Twilight.

Is it just me?

Should I just treat this experience like a fart in a crowded elevator?


"Like it."



No comments:

Post a Comment